Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! CANT GET THROUGH TO ANYONE, on the 0344 8090222 I get cut off is there an email or online chat?

I was paying my DD to VIRGIN. Then a few weeks ago had an email or two to say that VIRGIN would be switched to O2. The switch happened, so that my mobile was not on 02. I still had the VIRGIN sim in but it was 02. I made an 02 account and I phoned 20...

Resolved! Payments

I paid my bill had my phone turned back on and now they turned off again and payment overdue which I paid got evidence that it been paid what do I do

Kat1986 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account disconnected - termination charge of 700, credit applied post bill. Will credit be applied?

Hello I had a nightmare situation with O2 mistakenly putting me on a 2 year contract. I was on a rolling monthly after I have paid off my device plan in 2022, but recently due to a mistake, they have signed me up to a new contract ending in 2025. The...

Jo-B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Military discount

I just opened a new phone contact with O2, and I have access to defence discount code for 25% of airtime. How can I apply this to my account?

Citizen89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT invoice

Good Morning,I use my mobile phone for work and need my bill to show VAT. How can I download my bill with VAT showing?

ClareP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order

Hi ,I made a order a few days ago but is taking to long and I am thinking to chancel

4444 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card being used in Ghana!

Hi, I have a couple of sim cards linked to my account. One particular SIM I haven't used in about 18 months and never thought to look for it. However, I have just noticed that that sim/number has been used in Ghana and racked up almost £250 over the ...

Resolved! Cracking noise

I have a 2 week old s23 but it makes an awful crackling noise in the earpiece. It's on every call I go on . Also I took some videos weekend and the noise can be heard on the videos too. Anyone else experiencing this. I've reset phone etc and updated ...

Resolved! Phone billing

My son has a phone on a monthly contract that my ex husband took out for him when we were married. It’s all in my exes name and he pays the bill. Ex husband has moved and says that because our son lives with me I need to take over the ownership of th...

Call Forwarding set to 3 different numbers (unrecognisable numbers)

When I set up my phone to text alert and go into the call forward settings. I've seen three different numbers that I don't recognise that may belong to O2 text alert/voicemail services. Always Forward - OffWhen Busy - +4478020...6When unanswered - +4...

Kotuwi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos