Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Credit check problems

Hi,I applied for a new tablet on a pay monthly contract a week ago, but the credit check still hasn't happened and I haven't received any emails since, even in my spam folder.Every time I talk to o2, they tell me that it'll take another 24 hours, but...

Resolved! lost phone

hello, yesterday I lost my phone or it was stolen, please, I need help, I have insurance and a monthly subscription

Vadim1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade credit check

Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my SIM Only plan (to another SIM Only plan). Every post on this forum says this does not involve a credit check, and I called O2 and they advised on the phone that an upgrade of an existing line does not do a hard search ...

lyesbkz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel

Hello I'm in abroad I want to cancel my contract temporary please 

Hafid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pac code

hi ive sent you my pac code from my other supplier and ive not had my number changed

js1962 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy buds 2 Pro claim

Hi. I purchased a galaxy s23 ultra on the 5th May with the understanding that I would receive a code to claim a free pair of galaxy buds 2 Pro after 30 days. I know I'm only just over the 30 days as it stands but after reading all of the other posts ...

Roaming

Do I need to inform O2 when I go abroad?

Nat58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not ringing with eSim

Hi All, I have a Pixel4a and am using it with a Lebara physical Sim and an O2 e-Sim.I have a regular issue where I get a notification about a missed call on O2 and when Icheck I have all the indication icons of a good signal, but when I ring my Pixel...

GerryF by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos