Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Charges for being in Albania when I was in Greece

I have been charged data charges for being in Albania when I was in Greece. I only discovered this when I left. Can customer service please correct this as I was never in Albania and am being charged nearly £50?

AJF1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 has put Credit File in Default

Hi, We have taken a Broadband and Mobile connection and cancelled within cooling off period last year April. Customer Services mentioned that they have closed the account. However in a Mortgage Application we found that my wife account has been put a...

Bhas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant recieve calls or texts from other service providers

Is anyone able to help. It has been 2 weeks since my 'successful' port in from 3 to O2. I cannt recieve calls or texts from anyone who use doesn't use O2. I'm sick of being promised calls and I'm sick of it being escalated to the back office and NOTH...

HL91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation of unused account

Hi, I have an account which has been dormant since my mother passed away. Can I cencel it please?

O2 Samsung Galaxy Buds2 promotion

Having upgraded to a Samsung A54 at the end of April I qualified for a pair of Samsung Buds2. Text message duly arrived from O2 mid-May with link and code. Included link worked, taking me to the O2 online shop, but the promo code to zero the price ca...

jimbob2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Hi my sim card is not activated its been over 3days still no activation 

Noel0121 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code tennis

I used a PAC code from O2 on Tuesday to order a new sim from Talkmobile, with a number transfer set for Monday 19th June. The new sim arrived today and I, impatiently and stupidly, went through Talkmobile’s online ‘keep my number’ online process to s...

stpadraig by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My tarrif

I was scammed last month and o2 have now dealt with it but I was swapped to a contract that I didn’t ask for and have been charged over £25 this month and then I asked the lady on the phone to change it back to my old tarrif which was 2 gig and it sa...

Debsbra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos