Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

Hi,I would like to cancel my contract and switch to pay as you go

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed Phone Number Port from Virgin Media to O2

Hi ThereMy daughter has a new O2 sim provide by Virgin Media. I followed the instructions to Port the number, provided the virgin PAC code but nothing has happened. I did this on 10th June and it's now 17th It looks like this is quite common. can any...

Resolved! Message on my Phone

Why have I just received a message on my phone which said that 4G had been stopped on this device

Alan1349 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tracking my order

I have received an email on 14th June saying my order is on its way but no link to track it and it has not arrived yet. how can I track it?

Rachel2EB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ended

My 24 months contract ended in April, why is my bill higher if I am no longer paying for the handset?

CDelpino by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! port

Hello When will my number port over?

Nas007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos