Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! migration from Virgin to O2

Hi I will migrate from Virgin to O2 and want to pay less. How to do it? 

TR12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Still no code for free galaxy buds pro (45 days)

I’m currently about 45 days since purchasing my S23 Ultra, was told code to redeem free buds would be sent via text message after 30 days!?. im still waiting. Just interested to hear if anyone has received their code yet, and after how many days!?.Me...

IMG_0263.jpeg
GIBXO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Make A Payment

Hi, I just wanted to know that if I make a payment on my airtime bill, will that month's payment still go out at the stated date?

HM300 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3 weeks in usa

Hi I am seeing things online about some change that happened this year that affects using your phone abroad. In August I go to the USA for 3 weeks, I have a cheap monthly contract and understand it would be a bolt on for 6.99 a day . I have heard abo...

Resolved! O2 order meant to be click and collect

So I’ve placed an order for iPhone I saw the click and collect today at multiple stores, so I placed it hoping for same day. As soon as order placed I saw it said 2 days after “today” also the store no longer had option for it, but next morning did. ...

Lewwy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Turn my phone on!

My bill was taken 2 days ago! Turn my phone back on!

Balls by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 bill

Spoke to 02 this morning saying I owe them 9 92 but my bank says it has been paid can u sort this out

Stagg1920 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost mobile

i have lost my mobile phone and now at a loss what to do as everything is on there and i know about the icloud but cant seem to alter my password./ so i cannpt download all the info i also have a tesco pay as u go and canot contact 02 as there is no ...

tiny688 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 down?

Hi I'm unable to send texts make calls or get any 4g or 5g is anyone else having this trouble?

Stuart11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New to O2

I have been switched over from Virgin mobile ,can't say lm impressed with the O2 app so far, l have 2 phones on this account on the virgin app l could see both phone numbers and details but on the O2 app having trouble finding my my numbers and detai...

Boz51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos