Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data allowance not accurate on phone

My data allowance is 12GB but on my device it states that the max is 5GB and that I have now used up my allowance despite still having 7Gb remaining. Can you help with this?

MA0711 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills - Increase in Tariff charge

My bill was £32 when I started my contract. Then it increased later to 35 and now it has gone up to £41.00. please can you explain why my Tariff charges increased without telling me.I can see a breach in when comparing with my first Bills. I would ne...

Santhosh1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: O2 Support advisor update

Please can you help me, I moved from EE and still hasn’t moved over to O2. I’m paying my bill and i can’t get online or send texts.

Ncb77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade tariff to £8 per month

I have seen a new SIM only deal that gives 60gb of data for £8. I would like to switch to this deal but am unable to.

Holmesy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill credit

Hi, I have pending credit on my account, due to incorrect billing for overseas data. Does anyone how i can see this credit for myself? When I login to the app it shows my current credits, but nothing pending for my next bill.

Resolved! No data & caller ID after sim swap

I have recently upgraded from iPhone 11 Pro Max to iPhone 14 pro max. Received and swapped to new ‘5g’ sim, since then I have no data & no caller ID on incoming calls. If I toggle airplane mode, I get 3,4 or 5g depending on my location but it drops b...

joe89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delete Old Account

I have been migrated from Virgin to O2 and it seems I already exist as an old O2 account from years ago.As a result, O2 won't let me use my email address to log into this new account and it won't let me use my mobile number to verify access to the ol...

Opoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

Can any one one tell me pls how long does it take to receive my order its has been 15 day already.

ugur by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos