Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pricing

I used to pay my bill in 2 parts. 1 part for payment of phone and other part for my monthly contract. I could have made a payment to pay for the phone thus bringing my payment down. Now 02 have made it just 1 payment and increased it at that and take...

Resolved! Change plan

Hi, I'm looking at changing my plan. I do not require 100gb data as my plan offers currently. 20gb-30gb is sufficient. Would you be kind enough to let me know the cost of a reduced data plan.Thank you.

Gerald87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my top up for rolling plan

Hi, I topped up my balance today thinking my rolling plan would automatically come out of this, but it hasn't? Can you possibly help me with this, please?Many thanks.Hayley.

Hayls5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new sim card

Hi, please can i order a replacement sim card?

KMF123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Appointment

please make me and the wife an appointment for the O2 shop in Orpington on Monday morning 24th July 2023

PSHALLCX by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! age restriction

need my age restriction removed from my account 

Resolved! Pay my bill

I need to pay my bill but phone is cut off and can’t access anything to pay it

Haych07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gifting Watch5 pro

I've just got the Watch5 pro and got it as a gift for my partner. She wants to connect it to her phone ect with the phone number she's already got and use it seperate to my account. Obviously the esim is in my name etc. How do i remove it from the wa...

Lewis1992 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device replacement has gone a bit wrong

Hi, Has anyone had issue when returning a device for replacement due to a fault. Recently, I had to return a brand new Sony Xperia 1 V in Khaki, that developed a screen issue within hours of me powering it on. Sent this back for replacement as advise...

PeavUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free earpods

I have purchased the Samsung galaxy s23 with free earpods over a month ago but still didn't receive the code for claiming it. Any ideas how can I get them? Many thanks