Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Set up direct debit

Helloplease can I set up a direct debit so my payments aren’t missed anymoreMany thanks

LJ50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text and emails

Hi I received a text and about 4 emails today about my billing and direct debit is changing but I don't know if this is a scam or not as I don't want to click on anything. Can you please confirm if there's changes to my direct debit and that the text...

C-sa-h by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ending contract

Hi looking gorgeous advice o2 has been messing me about. I called to talk about early upgrade and they put me on hold for 2 hours. I decided to just go elsewhere went through the process but have been met with terrible service and to date despite end...

Donny1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 6 days later and I'm still waiting!

Afternoon all Last Sunday (ie 6 days ago) I set up a new contract with Virgin Media that had an estimated activation date of the 9th August. All well and good so far. It's now 6 days later and 3 days into my new contract but I still haven't had the S...

Amanda_G by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number porting issues

ful experience with o2 so far - ordered my sim on June 30th, only to have 4 weeks go by without receiving it due to credit control issues , now am 3 weeks into porting my old mobile number over with no luck so far - spoke to an agent online last week...

Resolved! Mad4mobile

I have just discovered I have been billed on a weekly basis, £4.50 from mad4mobile. It comes through on my mobile Internet account. I cannot see how it has come through.How do I stop this not bothered about the cost, just want it to go away.

Ian59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling not working

Wifi calling not working on both Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus & Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max even though 4G / WiFi enabled in both O2 accounts

Dave52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Hi there, I would like to increase my spend cap please

Jojo19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos