Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! bill over charge

Good afternoon I would like to be able to speak with an agent about the charges on my bill but cant find any phone numbers to do this

Resolved! Switch up

Hey guys when you switch up do you pay the upfront cost of the new handset or is it all covered? Thanks

Dazza811 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name change

I sent you change of surname document and my old surname is still on my account

Donz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming in Spain

Hi. I've travel to Spain today morning and i cant use the Internet from my phone. Maybe u can help me why is happening. Please

Contracted ended

Can you explain why you have billed me despite my contract having ended, number being ported and you closing my account? I can’t log on, view bills nor did you even send me an email to explain your intention. As per you request I left my Direct Debit...

Resolved! No service after port

Hi all, I got a new o2 SIM only contract a few weeks ago. Up until this week, everything was working well on the "new" number, and I was waiting to use up the credit on my old EE SIM before porting the number. Just to confirm, all working fine on the...

cablecrave by Level 1: Joiner
  • 61 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Bolt On

I have had an International Bolt on included in my monthly tariff since January 2019. I have forgotten what this includes but every time I click on 'learn more' I'm told that the page cannot be found. I just want to know what my current international...

Lizzy-- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting of old number

After many calls to 202 and messages online, I am still waiting for my old number to be ported over to the new SIM. I have supplied details of old and new numbers, and given the PAC code. It has been over a week since the changeover, and still my old...

Resolved! New Sim card issue/Old Sim card Destroyed

HiI have just received my new Sim card,like many times before in my use of changing sim cards on my different phones.. so like many times before, i have removed the sim card, destroyed the old sim card ( for privacy purposes) and then replaced with N...

Philchef by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos