Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim

Hi, Can you tell me please how I can get a replacement sim card for my xxxxxxxxxxx number. Thanks [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

R-o-b by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I don't want o2 to refresh my contract

I had a 24 month contract which expired on 31st July. I rang on 9th July to give notice of termination. I've today received an email and an SMS to confirm you've renewed my contract to a rolling monthly one. I didn't ask for this, I don't want it.

36-Dog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Make a payment

Hi changes have been made to web site where can I find the make a payment button?

ZiiiR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transfer of ownership

transfer of ownership from myself to my son. Tariff only as phone paid in full.

marian12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Please can you tell me your best phone deal for an iPhone 14 , paying no more than I am now. I am prepared to pay an upfront cost.

Fe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using an third party esim in South Africa

HiI am off to South Africa in a months time and wanted to know if a third party esim was a good ideaDont really want to pay £6 per day and I can get a 2GB esim for about £15Not really sure how they work and do I end with a new number or can I still u...

Resolved! Daughter travel to South Africa

Hi,My daughter, an O2 customer whose bill I pay as part of my account, is going to South Africa 23 Jul to 5 Aug) on a school trip. Is there anything that I need to do to enable her to use her phone in South Africa? Thank you in advance.Regards,Roysto...

RoystonP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Didn't receive text/email re: new contract extra

Hi, I began a new contract just over a week ago which seemingly came with a choice of extras free for 3 months. I chose Disney Plus but despite choosing this several times and eventually being brought through to a page that said something like 'we wi...

MattHelm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer of Ownership

My son has an apple watch and phone on 02. Its in my ex husbands name and he pays the bill. Its out of contract and I need to take over ownership of the phone and bill. Ex husband says that we need to both talk to 02 on his phone to sort this out. I ...