Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cancel unplaced order

I just received a text to say that order NC[Removed] has been processed. It is for another 12 month contract but I did not place this order. Please can you cancel this order now and check that there is no other suspicious activity on my account.

Resolved! eSim

How to order eSim?

HKB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch up T&C’s changing?

Afternoon all, popped into my local o2 this afternoon to add a switch up bolt on to one of my accounts. whilst in there the sales guy mentioned that from August the switch up t’s and c’s were changing that meant you can only switch up once every 90 d...

Monthly cost

Hi just been offered a 5 gig unlimited minutes & texts for 1.99 a month for 6 months then 4.95 after that is there anything you can offer me

Bathedog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unexpected order

I was notified by text about an order. However I did not place an order. How do I cancel it.

Resolved! Unexpected order and changes

Hello, I have just received a notification from O2 that I have ordered a new O2 sim. I didn't. Then I received a new message saying they've added a new Overage Allowance charge. I haven't asked for those either. I can't get through to chat support or...

alina77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Order i didn't order NC[Removed]

I've received a confirmation email of an order I didn't order (Number NC[Removed]) It adds Overage Allowance Charges for Call, SMS, MMS, International Text, Voicemail.I am not interested on that at all. I'm calling you and no one answers. Still waiti...

JuanE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade through virgin

I'm due to finish contract at the end of the month and did upgrade option on virgin site which then took me through to o2. If I continue with this basket which includes trading in old handset does that stop the virgin contract as I haven't moved over...

Rach82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos