Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Order not made

Had an email saying I made an order NC[Removed] but made no order 02 please advise what has happened. It says VAS change for a custom plan. thanks linsey

User625392 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

My account has recently moved from Virgin Mobile, where automatic direct debit was taken each month. I have set up my card details on this site. Can I ensure that payment is by direct debit?

Resolved! Card payment

Unable to pay my monthly payment by card due to error on the webpage

Raymond5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! spending cap

Good day O2, I wish to increase my spending cap

Rolling Plan was paid but tariff not updated

Really thinking about switching services. My monthly £10 tariff for my Rolling plan came out as expected from my Monzo account but I woke up this morning to a £2 charge for data usage. Getting tired of the wool being thrown over my eyes with this com...

Mcgoogles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student discount question

Hello, i've been with o2 for about 3 months and i noticed that there is a 20% off for students on the airtime plan. Is there any way i can get that applied to my account now? Thank you.

SHVDY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch up question

Hi, i have noticed that there are new terms to o2 switch-up so you can only swap the phone every 90 days. I did a switch-up about 2 months ago when this rule was not in place, so can i do a switch now as it's been only 2 months since my last switch? ...

SHVDY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broke my screen

I accidentally dropped my phone and broke my screen was wondering if I could upgrade which I can but have to pay £480 upfront but I only got paid £299 sick pay as been off for breaking my elbow was wondering if the £480 could be added to new phone bi...

Resolved! Bill payment

I want to pay my bill before it goes past the date and I have tried to pay my bill through the app but the details will not load. I also tried to go to the website as well but it is also having the same problem.

Sim1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos