Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges query

I have just received my latest bill. There are £45 worth of extra charges which I would like to dispute.

Ed80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using an esim abroad for wifi calling

I've purchased a data-only eSim from Maya Mobile for use when I'm in Indonesia next month. Their website says that if I have my phone set for wifi calling then it will use the eSim data allowance for calling and therefore not be subject to O2's horri...

Resolved! Sim swap

Hi there I have a new phone coming with a new SIM card and a new number and new contract, I was wondering if I can keep my old number but still keep my new contract. And then cancel my old sim only contract

Resolved! iPhone not arrived

Hi I ordered a new contract iphone and it still says processing. It was supposed to come on Tuesday. Please can you advise!

Resolved! Ear buds

Has anyone else been promised after 45days that's you will receive a text with a code to buy the ear buds for a £1. 2 phone calls later and a gain another promise that it will be 2days its bow been 63 and still received nothing. Anyone else had this ...

Caz01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free 3 months Amazon Music

Hi ive tried all day yesterday to get my free 3 month Amazon Music but not received anything from O2 is this a scam because other people are having the same issue.

cherub72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netgear Nighthawk M1

I have a Netgear Nighthawk M1 and I am trying to find the APN settings for my pay monthly data only sim. Can anyone help me please.

Ian-L by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my phone abroad

Do I need to tell O2 that i will be in Portugal for a week or will it automatically find the sister network when I get there ?

PaulD66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I am now due an upgrade. Can I upgrade any time?

Turlough by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos