Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iPhone from o2 network

I've recently changed over to EE sim only, but my phone is locked to O2 so I cannot use the phone. I need it to be unlocked please

Nicola073 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

broadband

How do I re-activate my mobile broadband, cancelled last June?

Bubs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting issues plus no eSim pack

Hello everyone, I was using a number on a relative's account for years. I decided that I wanted to take it over and so I went into the store, they advised me to call and I was then told to set up a new account with a new contract and migrate the numb...

Apple Watch Airtime Plan

Hi all!. We have had Apple Watches on the our airtime plan for some time. We had these on the £5 per month originally and now they are around £6 per month. However is the actual current price still £5 per month?! How do I get the original price back,...

CKtoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How will I receive Final Bill?

So I ported out of O2 yesterday and according the online help section, I should be able to still see my bills online in My O2 for the foreseeable... well, a quick search of this forum shows that's not the case! So I asked the Twitter team how I'm mea...

BTN_EPS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch plan

Can I add my Apple Watch to my existing phone plan?

Jatski99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free earbuds

Has ANYONE actually received these? Or have we been scammed by o2?

GrannyP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! replacement sim

The police are currently keeping my phone with sim card for up to 3 months.I wanted to know if i can get a replacement sim which has my normal number to put into another handset?

LisaLou25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travelling abroad

Have a bought the right bolt on to use in Morocco

Roz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos