Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! call cost

On my bill to July 7th there is a call on June 12th to a premium rate number, 08716630625, for 22minutes and 7 seconds that cost £14.376. I do not recognise that number. Can you give me more details on that telephone number

John50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with payment

Dear Sir /Madam, I have paid 2 bill's so far but I can't pay my other 2 bill's through my O2 account unfortunately it says Error everytime I try to make payment please put in my account the other 2 bill's so that I can make payment without problems. ...

NY123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract

If I upgrade to plus plan what happens to my contract I have now

Fluffy50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Hi, I am having to pay my bill a day late , will this cause my device to be restricted.

Imessage not verifying

Moved from Virgin Media in May and not had any issues with iMessage or FaceTime since today. Not able to send a message to 48369. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

mtj98_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iMessage not working after switching

Can someone help. I’ve recently switched from EE , my number has finally transferred but now unable to get iMessages and FaceTime,thanks Dan

DanDan2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student discount

How can i get my student discount added as code doesnt work and no one seems to able to help justv telling me to send the text which ive done but says wrong

ekelouise by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

Hi I've swapped my sim as lost my phone over 48 hours ago and still hasn't swapped

Jacob2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Hi I can’t get into my 02 account 

Lynda65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account not updating after Switch up

So on the 11th of this month I upgraded from the Xperia 1v to the z fold 5 but my account hasn't updated since then and still shows I have the Xperia and the old tariff that I had with it. It still says on my account that they are sorting my upgrade....

Rog22 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos