Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

VM to O2

Virgin Media migrated me to O2 sim which is free with my contract, however O2 are chasing me for £6 payment

Bill23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call error

My callers complain every time they call me they are getting an automated answer ‘your call cannot be completed’ they only get through on the third or fourth attempt. This is happening on my daughters phone as well. Help!

Help76245 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rolling plan

I have a rolling plan with unlimited texts but I’m being charged for each text I send. Why?

AHCN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

Pls I would like to know if u can send me the number to call for insurance

Laing2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet and not getting all text messages

I have just moved to an IPhone Pro Max from EE to 02. My internet is shocking. I can’t get internet and if I do it’s very very slow. Im also not getting all the text messages being sent to me. Im in a good signal area too?

Upgrade

Hi I've been a customer for 20 years and have 3 contracts with you. I've just priced a upgrade and it's cheeper if I'm a new customer. Surely that's not right.

Rikk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it free to call USA numbers when I’m in the USA?

Hello, Currently on the o2 150GB unlimited plus tariff which includes inclusive zone. I travel to the US in two weeks and wanted to know if I’ll get charged over there for calling US number within the US?

Rajan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ free6 month subscription

I followed the link on the Disney + message I received and signed up for the 6 month free subscription but I am being charged a monthly subscription.

Allwilson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos