Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! phone call

Hello, have you recently been phoning me to offer a discount on my monthly bill?I've had a couple of calls but I suspect they may be scams. They offer to reduce my bill. They say they are going to send a couple of text messages. I don't want to touch...

Buster1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract end

My number is (REMOVED) and I believe that my current contract has reached its end. Can you confirm this and tell when it expired

ianrog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled Sim.

I received a letter in the post yesterday claiming I owe £6 on an 02 sim. I have the sim but it has never been used. I have called 202 to cancel and after confirming I would like to cancel, the phone call was ended immediately.Now the sim card says i...

KALH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting problems

Hi - after about 20 years with Vodafone I decided to switch to O2. Sent them the PAC code on Sunday and was told it would switch within 1 business day (as required by OFCOM). Called late Tuesday to ask what was happening and was told really sorry it ...

JAHW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using my Mobile in the USA

Hi O2, Can you please advise if i can use my mobile in the USA, Is this included in my current set up or do i have to pay extra for this? ThanksJames

James_17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Ear buds pro

I upgraded to s23 in May 2 days before end off offer,received text message to claim free ear buds ,code didn't work, rung o2 4 times since to ask for any information still no answer to problem. Any advice please Many thanks

Ianw2003 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

confirmation

I have had my confirmation email sent to the wrong email address, any idea how to solve this now as they closed at 8

derek7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos