Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 log in

Hello,It won't let me sign into the app, I've changed the password about 3//4 times and it's still not working and I dont know why

Bill increase

Hi there, im really shocked that my bill has increased £5 pm since March? Can you please advise why this is?it is a big jump for not getting any additional adds on on this service. best, L

Resolved! Need to close monthly account

I need to close the O2 account and stop monthly payments, the owner of the phone has passed away. Please advise.

NW22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect Bill

Hello, I am querying some charges on my account I believe to be incorrect.Can you please clarify why I am being charged for calls when my plan includes roaming minutes and data.

rolling plan

i’ve recently changed my rolling plan while i’ve got one active it’s taken the money out my bank but the new tariff hasn’t started yet and it says it will start next month will i have to pay again even tho i’ve paid for it already?

brandon3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill payment made - Still requesting money

Hi, I paid my monthly airtime bill via the app with no issues at all. 3 days later I get a text & email confirming my bill is overdue by the exact amount i had already paid (with the bank confirming the payment outgoing). Further prompts for another ...

PS198438 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My sim

My sim is blocked and I payed my bill

Sanaa786 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Lost phone

Hi I lost my phone in shopping at a mall today. I searched all the places however couldnt find ot.

Srilekha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade date suddenly changed??

Ok so a short history…I joined O2 on 19th May (SIM Only £14.99 a month 30GB data 24M). And received my sim a few days later. I was under the impression I could upgrade to a device after 3 months and true enough when I logged into O2 on 22nd May it sa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number port epic failure

Can some one please help. I am stuck in a hell of trying to port a number and the sims has stopped working. my 80 year old neighbour wanted to go on a pay monthly deal after being on a really pricey pay as you go (all with o2) so I got her a SIM card...