Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

2+ months no refund

At the end of April I was charged £148, when my daughters bill is £27.Initially, I was told that I would receive £198.91 as I had been charged too much from the previous month also and funds would hit my bank account in 24hrs.24hrs later no money, I ...

International travel charge

I have been charged £5 for international travel. I am a pay monthly customer and have not travelled outside the EU. How do I get a refund for this incorrect charge?

Resolved! new pay monthly contract

Where do I find my new pay monthly contract details on MyO2

Clarity by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone upgrade

I have changed my tariff and would like to find out how much it would be to upgrade my iPhone 11 at this time

Glee56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Non payment

Just been moved to o2 from Virgin and have been informed of a non payment of my mobile bill. This was payed by direct debit with Virgin and I haven't cancelled anything. Now I am being threatened with late payment fees and debt collectors. What's goi...

Smudge49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly charge

Why is my charge so high this month

Bonnie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Paid last bill to upgrade to new phone last night, went through all sections, money went out my bank, then was a problem on last stage. No phone being delivered, money down an customer service is a joke. Anybody else had a issue like this?

Shaun365 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance Nightmare

11 days ago I dropped my phone and cracked the screen, I was told at the time my phone was out of stock but that I could expect one to be in in around 3-5 days but if not I would get a call offering me alternatives. I have had no phone calls at all, ...

Tracey84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade, incorrect billing

Was due to upgrade my plan today as my contract has come to an end, as confirmed in writing. However, upon calling to upgrade I've received an additional bill for a plan I haven't signed up to (covering airtime and insurance, for a device which has b...

JoyceK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling

Tried to get PAC code no response, tried to ring, no response. Cannot find anywhere on website to cancel. So put my new SIM in for cheaper company and changed my number, cancelled direct debit. I tried for 2 days to get a response from o2 now I am st...