Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Split Port Issue

@O2Lisa I have seen from previous posts that you have assisted users with a split port issue in the past. Can you help please O2 have tried to port me over from Tesco mobile three days ago. According to CS team number has been ported, but 02 sim is n...

Fox276 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to take out a new Apple Watch plan

Hi, Hoping somebody else has experienced this and knows what to do. When I get to the credit check stage of buying a new Apple Watch. I get a generic "An Error Occurred" message. I called O2 sales, who have no idea why this is happening, on their sid...

Resolved! SIM not provisioned

I lost my SIM new one was posted. Put it in says sim not provisioned I cannot make calls or texts

Lex4life by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove spend cap

Hi,could I remove my spending cap from my account please. many thanks,Alex

AlexBevan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 recycle

sorry if this is in the wrong section. Really not having a good time with o2 at current. had issues with missing orders but thats by the by and sorted finally. Now i went in store and upgraded my phone, and recycled my old phone. how long does it tak...

Resolved! not happy

i want to speak to a customer services person please. I am not happy with my tariff

Kora1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

incorrect address and sim card xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi, You are swapping me from Virgin. 2 issues - one you have an old address for me. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and you say you have sent a SIM card. I thought with the swap it was being done remotely...So please send card to my new address xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...

SuzyLou1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery address

Hello! I want to buy an iPhone 15 Pro with a monthly plan. But when I want to add my home address for the Contract Information, it can’t find it. It’s (REMOVED) And I am not able to proceed with my order. Could you help me in this situation? Thank yo...