Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unable to send texts

I can't send texts or connect to mobile data. Been like this for about 2 weeks. Everything else is working fine. I have turned phone off and on several times. I had an outstanding bill, which I guess may be the cause, but paid it yesterday and it is ...

Inklid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

My bill

I have been charged for a ‘long call’ on 10 Sept that I did not make and have no record of. Please help me as I do not think I should be charged

Order Confusion

Good Evening,I am looking for some advice. I made an online order and I received an email with the contract shortly After I received."We need to take a look at your application. Hold tight and we'll get back to you within 24 hours"I was excited to or...

Ymsnoms by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

tracking number

Hi i have recently order a tablet and had the confirmation emails and on my O2 it has given my tracking number, but when i go on DHL website and put the tracking number in it is saying its wrong? can anyone help?

Resolved! Paying Of Device Plan

If I pay of my device plan early what happens with my airtime plan as I want that to end also.

Leni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sign in

I've tried signing in but it won't accept my details 

Paul53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My contract

My contract ended in august I rang and said I wasn’t taking another one out and I wanted it cancelled the call cut off before the end I thought they had done it I’m not paying for another month as I’m not on o 2 now

Di5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add a Virgin Mobile number to my O2 account

I pay for 3 phone contracts through O2. Mine plus my daughter and son. My daughter and I have always been with O2. However I took my son’s contract out with Virgin Media. His contact was moved to O2 and I now pay all 3 Direct Debits to O2. Since I no...

Resolved! latest bill

Hello. My bill is showing as paid on here, is that true?

LAWSY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos