Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade

I want to confirm my order for A54.. 

Linda212 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data roaming

I went into my local O2 branch and upgraded my tarrif as I was going on 5 week trip to Costa Rica. I was told that Costa Rica was on the 02 roaming list and that I should take out the maximum data allowance of 28g. Once I landed in Costa Rica, I prom...

Si123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying my phone bill

hi o2, I have an unpaid bill which I would like to pay. But I don’t have money at the moment, and I lost my job recently. I will be able to pay this bill in full next Saturday (23/09/23), when I receive money from Universal Credit. Plus I am aiming f...

dwight81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data share

Hi can anyone tell me I have 3 account for my partner, my son and myself and I have nearly run out of data, can I share some of my son or partners data.

Lazyadi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing a Pay Monthly SIM and keeping same number

I recently took out a new pay monthly sim but staying with 02. They sent me a new SIM card to install but I do not know how to change it and keep my original number.

AH92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't pay bill

I can't ******ing pay for my bill online, Why the hell is it not working normally

No reply from Complaints Service

I am relatively new to O2 having transferred from Virgin having taken up a Volt contract. Part of the deal was an added Extra which was free for 6 months.I received my 3rd bill in July and was charged for the Extra, so went on Live Chat. The initial ...

Resolved! Fraud

Scammed !! No help from 202, no updates, cancelled direct debit as requested. Now hate O2 (was with Virgin). Account showing 1600 quid plus !! They said it would be sorted....but when ?

DuncanAm7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos