Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Billing

Hello, I have been charged £10 for things I’ve bought however, I haven’t purchased anything? Can you please confirm what this is for? thanks,aimee

Aimee12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change phone number in iPhone settings

Hi all,I have just joined O2 on a pay monthly contract. I have ported my old phone number across from my previous provider (three) and this took place today. The only issue I’m having is my ported number is not showing in my phones settings, it’s sho...

NickD39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add 2nd O2 SIM account

I have recently got virgin broadband that comes with an O2 pay monthly SIM card, I have put into my phone alongside another O2 SIM and activated it. How do I add it to myO2 so I can view my allowances. Thanks

Sim delivery

I’ve ordered a sim on Friday and it’s still not here despite being 2 working days

Nadim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

need to speak to a human

I have a new phone (also O2) and want to change my phone number from this phone and cancel it (no ending 041) but am having problems with it.

CF14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Advice for ending contract

Hi there, I have 2 contracts with iPhones and 2 Apple watches. Both watches are linked to the number that I want to cancel as I am about to pay the device plan off. O2 have said I will therefore need to pay both watches off. I have asked them to link...

Louisa86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 plans one account will they cut both off for non payment

Ok, I have 2 plans under the same account. I've recently lost my job due to the terrible state of the UK, so I'm struggling to afford both phone plans on my account. If I stopped paying the second line on that account but continued paying the first d...

Payment issues

Have tried 3 times this morning to pay with a card, it's not gone through

Emma401 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Final bill

*Sorted now thanks*

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos