Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

iPhone 15 Pro Max delivery

Hello. I ordered an upgrade to an iPhone 15 Pro Max and the confirmation email said it would be delivered 22 Sept, and it still says that on the status page.Is this true? I thought there was a wait of about a month for delivery

MattyBur by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payments

I made some international calls on my o2 number,I am on a monthly plan.I was making the call not knowing that I am being charged,I thought that the international rate is added automatically. I checked my bill it is now 921£.I tried to contact the cus...

Olahbold by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account Cancellation not gone through

Hi all,I have moved abroad to Canada and arranged for my account to be disconnected in June. I have since learnt the disconnection did not go through, and I have been charged 3 months of pay as you go. Because I am abroad, I cannot call customer serv...

Resolved! Cant track my order

My orders Oops.Something went wrong.There's been a slight problem. Don't worry, we've got our best technicians on the case, so make sure you come back soon. Can't track my order.

ians325 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel a sim

The SIM number is no longer in use. How can I cancel it? [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Resolved! Cancelling a contract

I’m trying to cancel my monthly bill and switch providers but keep getting put on hold for 60mins+. Can I speak to someone online in a live chat to do this? I’ve only managed to get through to chat bots

Crylac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New number for existing O2 Volt customer via Uswitch

I have a O2 number for nearly a year and also have VoltI tried to get a new number via USwitch (50 GB for £12 1 year) but was rejected due to business policies but no reason was given!!Is it beacuse i have Volt? Cant i get this deal? Pls advise

jinja by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos