Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

refound

HiI have just found out that i have been paying £73 a month and my contract expired ( therefor phone paid for ) in June. I assumed that my payments would of gone down when i had paid for the phone but it did not.I have now changed to a sim only plan ...

Becca46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am afraid I find your options to upgrade is very confusing.

I currently have 5GB for data browing the web and it is not enough. I would like all my other current options to remain namely phone calls and texts as many as I need (which is not many) but I do want to search the web via wifi. What are my options c...

Jessy100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Why have I been charged a bill when I’ve cancelled my sim only contract & moved to another network?

PG8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! additional harges

Why am i being charge £4.99 per month for purchase cover. This is not a service i have ever requested or wanted as i do not make purchase's over my phone Please cancel this straight away

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Hi all. I pre-ordered the iPhone 15 Pro Max in store as part of my Switch Up. Before leaving I was texted a reference code & given a receipt and told to bring this back to store on pick up day which according to text is **Personal info**23. I just lo...

cacaaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Split Port PAC

Hey all, me and the wife are really struggling as our number ports from EE to O2 over the last couple of days have both failed. and it’s funny because we are on two seperate accounts! I submitted my PAC code to O2 on Tuesday 03/10/2023, it was 6:10PM...

RobbSST by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying the paymentbplan

So I decided to change from pay monthly to payg with o2 and keep the same number. All of this was fine, I had my final bill calculated and I put it into a payment plan to pay over 6 months. Again all fine. The day to pay comes for the first installme...

KayPri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! direct debit details changes

I have three numbers on my account can I change the direct debit details one of these?

Laszlo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos