Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Using my sims data for my new phone ?

Hi I’ve taken a phone out on contract I selected 1GB because I already have a sim only contract for unlimited data and I pay £33 a month for that and I wonder is there a way for me to keep the phone and use my sims data for the phone or will I have t...

Resolved! out of bundle charges reduction

I have had an email from o2 confirming that you have added my out of bundle charges reduction as I requested. I have not sent you any messages requesting anything. Are you able to look into this please?

Kathishome by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change email address

Hi the email address on the account is wrong. I cant log in to change it or verify the email address .

Lost SIM

Dear O2 Team, I lost my O2 SIM. (Account number- Account Number xxxxxxxxxxxx Hence, I cancelled the direct debit. I wish to have a new E-sim with same number. Thank you. Rehan [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible ...

RG8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DPD lost my phone + possibly chromebook

Hello. Looks like DPD has lost my phone + Chromebook freebie (In case they were shipped together) after I upgraded. I believe legally it's O2's responsibility to get the goods to the buyer. I'm paying a monthly fee for something I have not received. ...

Iliaaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bank Details

I need to change the name and the bank details on the current card that is being billed.

Camille by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to Usa

Hi I am travelling to hawaii in two weeks. Is hawaii part of the 02 travel bolt on at £6.00 a day? Can you still use the 02 travel for the USA as I have seen posts that the networks have changed over there

Sara-89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled within 14 day cooling off period but still charged

When i received the sim i didn't use it at all and when i cancelled over phone i was told that there would be no charges. Checking my bank today i can see that i am charged for the first month, why was i still charged?

nazh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change payment date

Hi there I want to change my payment date to the 28th each month. how do I do that?

Simon26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos