Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade Checkout error

I’ve upgraded today and everything went through apart from when i tried to checkout of my saved basket, it comes up with what you’ve chosen is no longer available even though it says the phone is in stock.. the adviser told me to try a different brow...

Lisa1986 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

I wish to discuss charges on my phone bill

KeithA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Invoice

Can you please arrange for my invoice to include a VAT breakdown.

michael20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! txt charges illicit

My partner is being charged via txt for services not being used

Upfront cost

Hi I was hoping someone could help I am wanting to upgrade and on the offers it had up to £250 off an upfront cost so when I do 250 and then add the promo it comes up as upfront cost of 0.00 but when I go to complete my payment to get contract it say...

Gmw13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Items I have bought

I have been charged £20.00 for when I was travelling however I switched off my mobile data when I was in the USA and only used wifi I never bought anything so why have I been charged?

Delivery of my order

I ordered the iPhone 15 pro max on the 25th an still not had it delivered does anybody know how long it takes to come

Jamie23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos