Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! more data

Can I add more data for a few days only

Alec21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to contact 02

Is there any way to communicate with 02 that does not mean sitting on hold for an hour? I am in the US and have been trying to cancel an old line for weeks but it is impossible to get to speak to anyone. I cannot sit on hold for an hour at internatio...

jw35 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled contract

I called 202 last Wednesday to cancel my contract and leave O2 to go to another provider, the person on the phone said I would receive an email and my contract was cancelled. I haven't received anything, please can you confirm it is cancelled. I have...

Sandy4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Potentially fraudulent bill letter

Hi, I've just received a letter through the post, claiming to be from O2. It is addressed strangely (using the first and last letter of my first name in the initials), is for an odd amount (£6, when my usual bill is around £15) and has a cheque slip ...

AMSJohns by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emoji and sms

Do I get charged for receiving or sending emoji via sms? 

Dj72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill installments

Hi guys,I can't talk with any O2 advisor because they are very "busy" all the time.I have a question and maybe somebody can help me with an answer: Would I be able to pay in installments without my services being restricted?Thank you.

Corina789 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pausing Contract

Hello, How do I pause my o2 contract. I am out of the country for the next two months so do not want to pay. Thank you

ME88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Sim Volt Cancellation

Can somebody put me in touch with someone who can help please. I’ve spent over 2 hours on hold trying to cancel my 02 sim that’s part of my volt bundle but keep getting the run around. I cancelled my virgin package on the back of the email informing ...

William63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Payment Date

Hi,I'd like to change the payment date of my contract please

LindaM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos