Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Ear bud promotion

Hi, I haven't received my code for the ear bud promotion, when I took on my contract there was an offer with the samsung ear bud 2 pro for £1, I was told I would receive a code to redeem on samsung site. It hasn't come through and I was wondering how...

wcsteve by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removing an unused Sync

Hello I currently have two airtime plans with you, sync-1 was created as a choice by myself where as sync-2 came as part of the Apple Watch Ultra 2 I recently got from yourselves. I would like Sync-1 to be removed as it is no longer in use and I am b...

Refund for a payment made

I made a payment for an upgrade, but that upgrade was canceled by the agent and another payment was taken for the same amount. The £105 has not been refunded, essentially I have paid twice for 1 upgrade

Bimpey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Debit payment

My direct debit should have been cancelled on 18th September when I changed provider and yet a payment of £32.89 was still taken on Oct. 2nd. Will you please make sure this direct debit is now cancelled and no further payments will be taken from my a...

Aa74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Latest Bill

I have just changed my phone and was informed my monthly payment would now be £22.69 and I have just received an email saying it is £23.73. Why is it more than I signed up for please?

FLATHOME by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 30 day contract vs bundles

Hi. I wonder if anyone knows the difference between bundles and one month contracts? I am currently on a bundle, but want 5G. I have just discovered sim only, 30 day bundles, some (all?) of which have 5G. I’m not sure what the difference would be, co...

Melly654 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my account

I have tried repeatedly to cancel my account with O2 as I have emigrated. Yet there is no one that I can speak to. Only a machine. It is woeful customer service when you have no opportunity to cancel my out of contract account. It seems the only faci...

Jcbl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Bill

Hello, I am currently travelling in Mexico and when I purchased by airtime and new phone I was led to believe it was included in the travel inclusive zone- the reason I purchased my current contract. However I have just received a for £120 (£6 a day)...