Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! When to use PAC code. Renewal date vs contract end date??

So my contract renewal date is the 29th. So is that the contract end date (i.e. the last day that I can use my tarriff) or is that the day my contract will switch to a roll over contract? Also, I want to switch my provide when my current contract end...

Wai_Wai by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early Cancellation fee

Hello I was a customer on the (REMOVED) line.My service had been terrible, it took over a month for my sim to be activated and couldnt leave on time for me to cancel within the 14 day cool off period. after many conversations with O2 they had told me...

Resolved! How can I keep my old number?

Hi there,How can I keep my old number (from other service provider) when I get a new contract with O2?Appreciate your help

Charlie_P by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking child’s phone temporarily

Can I have my 14 year olds phone blocked by O2 as punishment for bad behaviour? It’s still in contract and up for renewal in June next year. I know I’d have to carry on paying the contract which is fine. I just don’t want to lie and say it’s been sto...

JeniG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch code 08/15

 hi all they’re the above messages I’ve had, I’ve tried web chat and phone chat, and I’m going round in circles- at one point CS online sent me an eSIM pack for the watch, which is 100% not right. Essentially trying to get me a second line on my iPho...

IMG_0207.jpeg
RobNE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

What is considered custom plan?

Beverley1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A phone not ordered

I was contacted by someone called Maya Smith, Working ID ms4007 yestereday. She offered a reduced tariff (from £10 per month to £6) I accepted it. But I received an Iphone 15 Max Natural today, which I have not ordered, and I notice that I was charge...

Sukie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling a Volt O₂ sim as a result of Virgin Media Price Rises - 02 want to charge me! Grrrr

As a result of the changes to my terms & conditions, I was given the opportunity to cancel my Virgin Media and Volt O₂ sim.They claimed that there would be no cancellation fees:"you can change or cancel your package, including your Volt O₂ sim, any t...

swattz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 48 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account Terminated no idea why?

Hi , I upgraded in September through the MyO2 App. Paid what was owed which was about £164 to be able to upgrade. New phone was £54 a month. Paid £54 in October. I’ve now gone overseas and just seen an email saying I owe £28.19 and my account has bee...

JG1990 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos