Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Do I need to upgrade to get the Black Friday deal?

I am already on a SIM only tariff and I would like to switch to the Black Friday offer (30GB for £12.99) a month - is the only way to do that to go down the upgrade path and pay over £100 for the remaining period of my contract?

paulsaker by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missed payment

Hi I missed my last month's payment Can I pay for it

Joshua2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to far east

I’m travelling to the Far East in February visiting Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. I’m being told that, in terms of using my phone out there, I’d be best buying a temporary international SIM that covers those countries. Once I put this SI...

EddieD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No response from O2 Fraud Team

Hi, We have had a couple of O2 loans and accounts opened up in mine and my husband’s names, and have been unable to get through to O2 Fraud team. We have tried customer services multiple times; who have gone on to raise fraud cases but never a respon...

E_Rochas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charger incorrectly for a few months now

Hi, I have just looked at my online banking and should be charged 23£ per month and can see I have been over charged for a few months? Please can you advise? laura

Benefit of adding other family

Hi all,I have my mobile with O2 and volt virgin. The three other family members use smarty. Is there any particular benefit of transferring the other three over to o2?

Hien by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill query

Hi, I’m a brand new customer, and my monthly charge is £12. My first bill has just arrived for £12.39. The SIM card only came yesterday, and hasn’t been activated yet, so how can my monthly bill be higher than my monthly contract charge, when I haven...

MarkS63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel help

I am trying to cancel a new contract with my 14 day cooling off period I have not used the sim. So trying to cancel the contract via the landline telephone number is an impossible task as they assume you have that sim in a phone. Can I email O2 and a...

Sallycin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone arriving

I've got a new phone arriving tomorrow still with 02 and I want yo kp my old number...they say I will have to pay £59 off as I have a few months left on my sim only contract....how do I go about doing this