Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Benefit of adding other family

Hi all,I have my mobile with O2 and volt virgin. The three other family members use smarty. Is there any particular benefit of transferring the other three over to o2?

Hien by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill query

Hi, I’m a brand new customer, and my monthly charge is £12. My first bill has just arrived for £12.39. The SIM card only came yesterday, and hasn’t been activated yet, so how can my monthly bill be higher than my monthly contract charge, when I haven...

MarkS63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel help

I am trying to cancel a new contract with my 14 day cooling off period I have not used the sim. So trying to cancel the contract via the landline telephone number is an impossible task as they assume you have that sim in a phone. Can I email O2 and a...

Sallycin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone arriving

I've got a new phone arriving tomorrow still with 02 and I want yo kp my old number...they say I will have to pay £59 off as I have a few months left on my sim only contract....how do I go about doing this

Resolved! Change my debit card

I just change my debit card and I don’t know if it will affect my monthly deduction

Damie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

contracts

how to get all my three 02 contracts all on the my 02 app 

paul471 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Support issues porting number

I’m trying to port my number to a new O2 sim only pay monthly plan. I’ve tried contacting support and I was in a discussion and now all I’m getting repeatedly is : “Sorry, we're extremely busy right now, so I can't put you through. If you would like ...

Esim query

Hi , when joining O2 can you get an esim from the get go , or do you have to order a physical sim and then move over to esim? Many thanks

myself123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t receive calls after number porting

I left EE and ported my number over to o2 on the form when I purchased my contract online.My number has now transferred to my correct number when I call out but I can’t receive calls anymore it just goes to the old ‘EE’ voicemail. I’ve been to settin...

David2693 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos