Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

I think im being overcharged

I think i have been overcharged for a long time by o2. The contract i signed stated that my Bill was split into 2 parts, my device plan and my air time plan (approx £18 each), and once the device was paid off then my bill would be just for the airtim...

Resolved! Stolen phone

Hi can I please bar my phone? Website says 24 hours a day however the phone line is closed? It was stolen

SIM card

Hello, I’m looking to buy a SIM card for my brother. He does not have a phone currently. I am looking at the 30 gb for £12.99 a month contract. However, it asks me for his current number but he doesn’t have one (I cannot proceed without putting this ...

Ail by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract end date

Hi, I can't seem to find a date in which my current contract ends. Can you help?

Talvin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 is a joke

I am trying to get my old number onto my new sim card and o2 couldn't be less helpful. I've tried to call o2 on 202, call wait times are 30 minutes, I've tried the online assistant and they are useless, I've tried twitter and nothing is happening. Do...

Onion by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Minimum Contract Term over - Options?

Hi,my minimum contract term is over but I am still paying off my phone. Can someone advise me of my options to reduce my bill? Can I swap to a new sim-only contract on the same phone to reduce my bill? Or am I better off upgrading contract and phone ...

AC-83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 backing out of contracts

Has anyone else experienced O2 trying to dishonour a contract?When I called to discuss upgrades I was offered a deal by the operator, I accepted the contract, listened and accepted all the terms, however at the very last step of the process the websi...

Robert24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to pay for overdue bill

I have been trying to pay my overdue bill for a while now. When I login to my account in the site it says that I have no services with O2. My account has been passed on to a debit collector and my service has been disconnected. There’s no email addre...