Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Number port from Virgin

Hello, I have a new O2 contract having transferred my number from Virgin with a PAC, my number now says number not recognised when called? And now I can’t call out or receive any callsany help would be appreciated jake

JakeC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 15 pro max

Upgraded my phone to an iPhone 15 promax. It will be four weeks ago this week still saying awaiting stock. Has anybody any idea when I can expect my delivery

Peter-64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills for cancelled account

I had a Pixel 7 Pro from O2 but returned the phone within the 14 days of getting it. The return was accepted and the air time plan removed from my account with a small bill for the time used. However the CCA for the phone is still active and I have b...

Nagasaki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

DPD have lost my phone

Hello! I ordered an upgrade (Galaxy flip 5) on the 12th of Oct which was due to be delivered on Monday the 16th of Oct 16th, it wasn't and having spoken to DPD on the 17th it appears that they have 'lost it', i've spoken to O2 customer services whom ...

OwenD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills and tariff

I'm not very satisfied with 02 just now as at looking at recent bills I cannot see why my existing bill is twice as much and my previous bill was £45. I came from Virgin a few months ago and was promised the same tariff. This seems to have been chang...

BlueBlue by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data disappeared

Hi guys,I got a message yesterday that I have used 80% of my 4GB of data. I keep track of my data all month and knew about it. Checked the O2 app and had about 650GB left. When I’m home the phone i13 mini is connected to the wifi at all times and at ...

Pepe999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Current Bill

Hello, RE: CURRENT BILL ********** I am writing with regards to the account holder. I am his son Joseph ************ (Junior) The account holder is Joseph ********** (Senior), He has been deceased from 5th April 2022.( I can provide the death certifi...

jah206 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volt Sim Only - wrong data plan applied

HiI just upgraded my home broadband with Virgin Media and part of the bundle was a sim with unlimited calls, texts and 4gb of data. On myO2 it’s showing as 2gb of data.Should I ask O2 or VM? Thank you in advance! Colin

Colinmh23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

So I got a message saying my handset has been paid for and I got a new airtime bill yet I’m still getting charged for the Apple handset - can’t get through to anyone and the automated message will not take me further than to pay my bill which is wron...

Polly1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos