Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 switch up

Hi what would I need to do to move onto a o2 switch up contract .  

Resolved! iPhone 15 Switch Up Procedure

Hi, What is the procedure for iPhone 15 Switch Up? I notice in the small print that it has to be done in store because of the physical check up of the phone - so I guess queue at the O2 store on launch day?

O2 cancellation

HiDoes anyone know where I can find cancellation rights for O2. I haven't been able to receive calls or texts since roughly September 23rd. There have been a bundle of errors from O2 since I joined which included them messing up when I joined back in...

Mullac95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 app

My o2 app isn’t working. I set it up 2 weeks ago but it’s still saying it takes 48hours to be able to access it. What do I do? How can I fix this?

Llll by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being abroad

Hello, My sim plan have been changed from Virgin to O2 recently . (xxxxxxxxxxxx) I am visiting my parents in Tehran-Iran at the moment. I am experiencing network and signal issues. I was wondering if I can use my phone here . Does O2 allow me to use ...

Hossein by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch up

Hi really wanting to join o2 because of this feature currently with EE, but they give the perk of not having to go into a store to upgrade, this is the only thing stopping me joining o2, as I’m disabled going into town to swap is more of a problem, W...

Brownz996 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! We've got news on your order

I placed an order for a new line with O2 they took the upfront payment and I had an order confirmation number with a green tick saying you're all set and ready we will email when your phone is being sent out. 30, seconds later I had an email saying '...

Change name on bank account

I need to change the payment card. And i am unable to change the name on the bank account. Kindly help me with changing the name on bank account.