Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

MyO2

My no. is am I registered on MyO2 yet? [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Number Transfer nightmare!

2 weeks ago today (a Saturday) my phone and ID was pickpocketed in a shop around 9pm. The next day I informed O2 and they said it would be best to bar the phone number and go into a store to get a new phone and upgrade the contract since I needed it ...

Refund closed account

I keep getting a text message saying to goto my bill however the account is shut and no way of viewing, this has gone on for a few month and the 02 website said it would automatically refund it to the paying bank account used for billing yet this has...

Resolved! Oicemail

Since being moved from Virgin to O2 my husband and I no longer have voicemail on our phones.

Jay93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel Inclusive Zone and O2 Travel

I will be using my phone in Bermuda which I note is in the O2 Travel Zone for £6/day. I have the Travel Inclusive Zone bolt-on.My question, if anyone is able to help, is do I also need to activate O2 Travel to benefit from the fixed-price unlimited d...

_CJ_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting problems - PLEASE HELP!!!

Hello,I decided to move my phone number of 22 years from 3 (been with them for 15 years) to O2 last Monday (14 March). Sent the PAAC code. Received the sim on Tuesday(15th), called O2 just to understand the process and gave them the PAAC code again. ...

noblehua by Level 1: Joiner
  • 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount

Trying to apply a blue light discount to my pay monthly account but it dosent recognise my Work email address

I have not received my sim card

I bought a new samsung phone. I have not yet received my new sim card although requested a few days ago. Now my old phone is no longer working and my new phone has no network coverage

Shahpur by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

I need my calls on so I can speak to Apple 2 get my bill paid they have put charges on my account I’m getting refunded! I can’t call them without my calls being on