Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I’d like to refund an order please

Made an order for an iPhone 15 monthly payment last Wednesday been told I’d get an email within 48 hours from the credit team, currently Monday 16:13 I’m sending this still no email. Been on live chat 3 times and been told I’d get one the next day by...

Unable to pay my bill online

I have logged into my o2 to pay my bill but screen isnt loading up to pay..have tried over multiple days .It will take me to other topics on my account just issue paying my bill.Can i call instore to pay bill ?

barrclan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving messages

Hi,I've some problems receiving messages that contain codes for websites that require a 2-step authentication process. Could you please resolve the issue ASAP?

CB5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

I’m the account holder but my son has the phone and pays the bill. This month he decided to pay his bill a few days early but naively he didn’t know direct debit would still come out so he’s effectively paid for it twice, can he get one of the paymen...

Transfer eSim from old phone to new

I'm collecting a new iPhone tomorrow and want to transfer my O2 eSim from my existing iPhone to the new one. But I'm in the US so can't pop into O2. How do I go about this?

Andilp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay montly contract end

My 24 month pay monthy contract ends today.I want to end that contract and change to an 02 pay as you go sim bundle £10 monthly.How can I do this please?

tbes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos