Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Esim

I’ve updated my contract today to 5G with an Esim. How long does it take to get the ESIM QR code so I can complete the activation?

JakC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

recent direct debit

I have 2 phones with monthly direct debits. Two are shown on the o2 website, however a 3rd charge has been debited from my account this month:54.3324.7822.58I do not know what the 22.58 is??

GHam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim/network trouble

Hi,I've received a new phone today and I have transferred everything across, but the new phone isn't connecting to the network. When setting up the phone, it asked for me to scan a QR code but as far as I can tell there wasn't one (I searched on the ...

CateBez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing date

Hi I would like to change my billing date 

AUSTRALIA

good afternoonI'm travelling to Australia last week, and just occurred to me to check i have cover in Aus. I am a pay monthly customer, my contract is 50mb a month- costing £41 + £30 something for phone. i have a travel bolt on, but this only covers ...

vikkiiiii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Joining the two contracts together

I have two Sims one for the wife and one for myself on the same debit card. How do I join the two on the same contract I have been told I should be getting a 20% discount

Pauloj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

early termination

how can i pay the early termination fee.it is a nightmere. on the line for 38min connected 2x here and ther all security questions just give up.now second time 18 min waiting to be connected. when I left chat said it will be with the last bill.no not...

ad8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help

Hii would like to talk to someone about my overdue bill please Vincent Lalandre