Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Received enforcement and termination notice

Despite best efforts (spoken with 10 CS reps ) i have tried to pay the full outstanding amount under the credit agreement without any success!Never have i found it so difficult to get someone to take my money….payment due in excess of £450 and i’m no...

Debs127 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My code expired

My code to place order for eir bud pro has expired. 

Ibb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hk

Rob2727 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why can't I add an apple watch?

Trying to buy an apple watch. I get the following response when I try and pay: "You don't have pay monthly account to connect your watch to. You need to purchase either a phone and an O2 pay monthly plan or an O2 pay monthly sim only plan first." I d...

Problem paying using boku

Hi, I've no spend cap at all on my contract but Boku is only allowing £10 then saying I've reached my limit. Spoke to 02 service agent who confirmed no restrictions. Done network reset. Anyone any ideas? Thanks

rperry5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rubbish connection

I have rubbish connection everywhere and my friends on other phone providers are fine with there’s and I’m paying 70 pound a month for somthing not worth the money

Aaron9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! So fed up with O2 not listening to me regarding how to upgrade and transfer my number across.

This is now my third time contacting O2 over something that should be super simple to solve but it continues to be messed up to the point it is costing me more money every time. I upgraded my phone back in October 2023, paid the £82 upgrade fee. This...

HCWilts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

How do i switch from my current sim only tariff to a pay and go tariff

K17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! misleading offer

Helloyesterday I placed an order through Virgin with the order number: NC25673718 and you told me you would provide me with 4GB but you only gave me 2GB

Panos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin Media/O2

Was told I would get 4GB as I joined O2 through Virgin Media but only 2GB on my account

Iris72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos