Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Swapping to a rolling plan

Hello, I’m on a pay monthly plan but have paid off phone cost. Is it possible to swap to a rolling plan and how do I do this? Thanks.

RP31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change number

Hi, I need to change my phone number 

Angela22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OUTGOING CALLS MISSING ON MY BILLING DETAILS

I need to be able to access my outgoing 101/999 calls, there is no history on my bill (contract) that I've made these calls. I know for a fact that they've been contacted as I have screenshots, but it's not come up! Do 999/101 calls come up as a diff...

what is my upgrade date on the new billing system

I have joined o2 recently on a sim only plan. I was told in stores that the wait will be either 3-6 months however on myO2 on the new billing system i am unable to see whether i am eligible to upgrade. Does anyone know how to check this?

r990904 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top-Up Problem

Hello, I am travelling in Turkey, I have a balance top-up code but I can't top-up, can you help me? Things like 4444 and *111*# unfortunately do not work, how can I upload the top-up code I have?

Volkan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do you get a fraud update

My account was hacked in August. One direct debit was taken and a new phone was sent to my house, which the fraudsters twice tried to collect. On reporting it, O2 were very helpful and did cancel all future direct debits. But 4 months on I still have...

MrUrdd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant pay my bill

I was switched from virgin media to 02, it was all working fine then I got cut off, I have been trying to phone all week and been trying to talk to an advisor online but nothing is helping at all, does anyone know what I can do? Obvs I could phone fr...