Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bill

I’ve paid bill and services are turned off??

SachaBoyd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving

How do I cancel my contract?

Di1959 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not what was offered

Hi I just bought a sim and it says I can get 50gb for 15 pounds but when I topped up its only given me 25gb can we change it to what was offered please

Joe243 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying off a device plan as a surprise gift?

I'd like my husband to be able to upgrade his phone though he still has an outstanding balance on his current phone and wants to have that paid off before upgrading.Is there a way I can pay that off for him as a gift so he would own the phone and can...

ducklady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to claim free Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro2 with Galaxy S23

Hi I am wondering if someone could help. I went into a branch today and upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S23 with there being a promotion for the free galaxy ear buds pro2 however the person serving told me to go to the Samsung website to claim however...

AlexB1989 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

login into 02 app

HII still not login in to the 02 app and wish to purchase a travel.bolt on which at present I cannot do. Could you help please x

STY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rolling plan

Hello am new to O2 and got a O2 SIM card I want a fixed £15 rolling plan WITHOUT the sim as I already have it how do I get the plan sim deal or just a monthly plan without having to order the sim I don’t wanna top up as I go I just want the plan and ...

texts not sending

Im asking this for my dad he was a virgin customer transferred to O2 on a pay monthly sim everything was ok to start with but the last few weeks he has been unable to text he receives my messages but when he tries to reply is keeps saying unable to d...

klc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing payment details

I want to change the account from which I pay my o2 bills. how do I do this?

Steve83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos