Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

02 has stopped working

Hi my 02 account seemed to have stopped i seem to have inadvertently switched but I think I was scammed.Please help as now I have no connection

BOPSY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone contracts

I seem to be paying an Awful lot of money each month for 3 Devices,please can you check this is correct ,I have the following numbers : (REMOVED) sim only (REMOVED)

Dave163 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! existing o2 customer purchasing an additional sim via Uswitch can't get past spinning icon

I have one pay monthly o2 sim already, so wanted two addition sims for my kids, but they're significantly cheaper if I go via Uswitch and then when prompted I click that I'm an existing customer. It has my payment details etc but I seem to be held up...

w112087 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What Bolt Ons are Suitable for China and Vietnam?

I am travelling to China and Vietnam for business in January and unsure which bolt ons are suitable. I pay monthly for unlimited everything in the UK. I already have the 'O2 Travel + Higher Data Limit in Non-O2 Travel Countries' Bolt On which I think...

Claire271 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving SMS's from international numbers

Hello I am currently in Sweden and I am not receiving SMS messages from international phone numbers. I am still able to receive SMS's from UK numbers (e.g. automated messages from PayPal, DPD, O2UK, etc.) but not international numbers. I have a pay m...

No Signal

Hi, I think my sim has been deactivated? I ordered a pay as you go sim recently and called you when it hadn’t arrived. It has now come, I activated it but you already sent out another one. Has my current one been deactivated? If so, can you reactivat...

GOA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot get onto my o2 app

Cannot get onto my o2 app it says it can take 48hrs to set up but I've had my new phone from September , I did however have to take out a new contract and change the number to my old number . I did have a lot of issues at the start getting this

RebeccaB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New York

What bolt on do I need to be able use data and not be charged

Dermy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bars have been applied to my account

I can’t receive sms messages from certain numbers, called o2 and they are of no help. Looking at my account bars have been put in place but I didn’t ask for these. I upgraded my handset at the weekend but my airtime package stayed the same. Why has t...

Faybles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos