Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Itemised texts

Hi, Is there a way to view a bill on pay monthly to show all the numbers that have been text each month? I need to contact someone I spoke to last year but I no longer have their number. I’ve looked at my bills online but it just shows a summary and ...

Resolved! Account default

Hello, I have noticed on my credit report that i had a default account from O2 since January 2023. I was very shocked and disappointed by this since I cancelled my account within the 14 day grace period, and even cancelled my Virgin media account as ...

Aziz2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel

I got given an o2 card with virgin media ive never used. i have never used the O2 sim as it has just sat in my drawer. I would like to cancel this sim please.

Resolved! Cancel contract

Hi I want to cancel my contract with you with the phone number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Bill

Why have I got charges every month for something called Bluetiq on 02? 

Bill22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My account

Can anyone help ,I cannot view my account on the 02 app

Magsie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel order

I want to cancel order as follows NC29516696 because I have not ordered

Cancelling contract without calling`

Im starting to get annoyed. I suffer from extreme anxiety and am being forced to make a call to cancel my contract. This is disgusting and bordering discrimination. I have tried to find many work arounds and cannot.

Doganru by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ipad not charging

hello my ipad has stopped charging it is not the charger as that seems to be working in other things

My number transferred to EE this morning, but it's now mid-afternoon and O2 still haven't disabled

I got a text from EE this morning saying transfer is complete. If I call from my old telephone number from my EE SIM, I get through to EE voicemail. If I call from my old O2 sim (in another phone) it says number is busy. I called EE about this and th...