Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

WE CAN'T PROCESS YOUR UPGRADE

FOR 3 WEEKS NOW AFTER A CANCELLED ORDER THAT GOT STUCK IN THE SYSTEM I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO UPGRADE AND THE MESSAGE I HAVE BEEN GETTING FOR 3 WEEKS IS WE CAN'T PROCESS YOUR UPGRADE AT THE MOMENT BECAUSE WE'RE WORKING TO FINSIH ANOTHER REQUEST ON YOUR ...

username

I'm unsure of my username as the email I think it is on is not active anymore. Also, a payment for my monthly rolling plan has taken money from my mum's account but, I still have no data or am able to call anyone.

Gabrielle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct debit date

I would like to change my payment date from 18th to 23rd of each month with immediate effect please.

Matty63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Death of user

My wife passed away yesterday need to amend my account 

GsJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of purchase

Hi please can I be emailed my proof of purchase for my apple titanium watch. Thank you

Kind by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping SIMs numbers between 2 active O2 contracts

Hello everyone,My question is complicated, so bear with me whilst I explain, please.My inquiry is about 2 of my monthly contracts phones:- mobile A has tariff B and number C;- mobile D (my new phone) has tariff E and number F;I would like to swap num...

BILL NOT GENERATED

Every 14th my bill is produced but this month it isn't and also app shows extra charges, when have 0 spend cap. Tried calling but ABSO.UTE pathetic!!Please advise

Hussain16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney + being charged, yet i removed this extra

I was given three months free Disney+ which I activated on Wednesday, 16th August.I subsequently got a text from O2 confirming this on the same day, which began "Your Disney+ Extra is now ready". I did not want to get charged when the 3 months were u...

Kenster69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff upgrades

Hi, So I'm looking on my o2 at the upgrades I can make every month in relation to tariff switching. There are these "Plus" plans but do they actually have anyth different? My S22 Ultra was taken on contract in July 2022, am I eligible for the "Switch...

Willhub by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card

I am having difficulties to order a new SIM card as returning customer. I cannot create new account because I have an existing account with you but also I cannot change my address.

Klaudia1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos