cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad customer services

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help wanted - had phone number ported over 18th July, it didn't work properly & was only able to receive calls & not send calls or text sms, complained to o2 & have done continously since but am getting nowhere, had lots of promises but no action at all, now 3 months on & STILL not working & completely lost use of my own number, o2 customer review service said it's in the hands of their technical team, i asked to be kept updated but rarely get any info about what is going on, i ask to take me complaint futher but do not get told how to - o2 customer services have been totally unacceptable in dealing with this issue & really don't seem to care, how can i get my problem resolved as over 3 months of losing use of my phone number is unbelievable, i am disgusted with o2 & just want problem resolved, inmy family we had four phones all with consecative phone numbers so really don't want to lose my original number, i have had to get another temporary pay as you go sim just to keep in touch with people but as said this has now been over 3 months & still no answers from o2 as to how much longer i will have to wait or what they are going to do about it, all help welcomed.I have spent hour upon hour phoning them, emailing them even going in to the o2 shop (whose staff also could not believe problems & all they could do was appologise for not being able to assist)

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Thanks, have just email ceo, hope i get response, cheers
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, looked up CEO which is listed as Mark Evans but response back was just from o2 complaints review office, who said they will get back to me within 5 days - don't hold much hope as have been here before & they were hopeless as issue should have been resolved by now already. 

Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all - phone now back working again - fingers crossed we will have no more problems - shame this took 98 days to sort & an awful lot of stress - can't say i'm impressed with o2 although they did compensate £150 but although that sounds lots i'm sure i've spent more than 150 hours trying to get this resolved & would much rather not had to go through all the problems we've had with o2 - faith is lost but let's hope no more troubles

Message 13 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You got there in the end but oh my God, that took so long and so much stress, all for the sake of getting someone to take ownership and follow it through. 

Message 14 of 14