cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad customer services

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help wanted - had phone number ported over 18th July, it didn't work properly & was only able to receive calls & not send calls or text sms, complained to o2 & have done continously since but am getting nowhere, had lots of promises but no action at all, now 3 months on & STILL not working & completely lost use of my own number, o2 customer review service said it's in the hands of their technical team, i asked to be kept updated but rarely get any info about what is going on, i ask to take me complaint futher but do not get told how to - o2 customer services have been totally unacceptable in dealing with this issue & really don't seem to care, how can i get my problem resolved as over 3 months of losing use of my phone number is unbelievable, i am disgusted with o2 & just want problem resolved, inmy family we had four phones all with consecative phone numbers so really don't want to lose my original number, i have had to get another temporary pay as you go sim just to keep in touch with people but as said this has now been over 3 months & still no answers from o2 as to how much longer i will have to wait or what they are going to do about it, all help welcomed.I have spent hour upon hour phoning them, emailing them even going in to the o2 shop (whose staff also could not believe problems & all they could do was appologise for not being able to assist)

Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, sorry to hear about your bad experience and the issues you've been having! frowning2 I'm going to drop you a quick PM (private message) to discuss further to see if we can help in any way.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143454 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
As customers all we can do is direct you to complaints https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 14

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Also consider using the resolver service as they make it very easy to complain and track the complaint:
https://www.resolver.co.uk/freeadvice/companies/o2-complaints/services?odm=300_1_1&utm_source=O2&utm...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 14

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Due to the unacceptable delay of three months you might also want to Google CEO O2 and drop his office an email.  

Message 4 of 14

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, sorry to hear about your bad experience and the issues you've been having! frowning2 I'm going to drop you a quick PM (private message) to discuss further to see if we can help in any way.

Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd go through the complaints service myself as that is an unacceptable timeframe, Regardless or not if it gets sorted now. You had to resort to this and it needs bringing to light and not swept under the carpet.
Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for response
Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, thanks, have just done that, hope i get response
Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, have gone through o2's complaints review - Jonathon Winstanley & Neil Webb - found them hopeless that's why wanting futher help, have even complained to their complaints review manager - Micheal Barron - hopeless !!!!!!! They all contact me once then that's the last i hear from them even when i try to contact them back i get nothing - TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM o2 - SHAME ON THEM!!!
Message 9 of 14

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Time now to email CEO with a daytime contact number unless admin here can help you. 

Message 10 of 14