Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpaid Bill Need To Pay - NO Email and Site Chat Offline

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, 

I have a bill of about @£20 to pay. 

I am abroad.  

Please can you send me your bank details so that I can pay or something as your website isnt working propertly today and there is no email address I can find for you on the website and I dont want to call you because it will cost more than my bill.

Please advise.

Thanks

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

02 are a waste of time il be leaving they take the ??? they cut me of totally and ive never payed late nothing bill not due to end up month

Message 11 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

There are different scenarios for a phone being restricted. Just contact them to find out what the issue is. They don't cut you off for nothing unless an error has been made.

Message 12 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

02 are a waste of time il be leaving they take the ??? they cut me of totally and ive never payed late nothing bill not due to end up month

As per your other post, the block is due to sudden high usage. This is normal practice and covered in the terms and conditions. You need to contact CS and pay the excess fees asap http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 13