Did you mean: 

Unauthorised money from my account

Lisa10
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Good morning,
If any one is experiencing the same problem O2 are and have been saying I'm due them money, silly amount like £505.07 at one point it was as high as £800.00.
I have had to go through all the motion for example, complaining to my bank for letting them take unauthorised money from my account, complain verbally to O2, email O2 complaints team (which I have had a reply from) but with no good or satisfactory result, however I was told I would have.
Now I am in contact with a company called 'resolver' but I feel they haven't even read my email as I have had no email of acknowledgement, so now I will be email and dealing with ombudsman.
I am sick of O2 I have been a long O2 customer and only this year I have had problems with them which has been enough for me to consider not renewing my contract. In fact I know I won't. All together in the last 3 months O2 have taken £1,107.84 from my account. My monthly bill is usually only around £70, can I also just add that I have been restricted from making and receiving calls for the past few weeks (5-6 weeks) I only got my phone reconnected at the start of this week when O2 claimed in an email they were at fault, yet I have not yet received my refund and I am still being charged daily from my bank account for being overdrawn.

O2 are a joke. I for one have had enough.

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Why are they saying you owe this money?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Lisa10Sorry to hear about this long running saga. You can only persevere with resolver I'm afraid. We have no access to your account as we are just customers like yourself.....

Edited to add.. You could contact the complaints Review Service via email...(All in the complaints link)

O2 Complaints Review Service
PO BOX 694
Winchester
SO23 5AP

complaintreviewservice@o2.com

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 25

Lisa10
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have no idea, they have messed up massively and I'm sick of them. I have been signed of work due to an accident I recently had. And now I'm only in ssp, it's a joke. I'm getting my self all worked up and anxious over the amount my bank is charging me due to being overdrawn and it's no fault of my own. O2 complaints team are saying they are at fault due to taking money from my account in error so really that's theft and I have it all in writing. So I feel I have no other option but to take this to ombudsman then my next port of call is my family solicitor. I will also be writing to the 'Scottish sun' news paper as it's theft and disrespectful nit to mention the call handler from 'pay monthly' who used foul language towards me when I called at first to try and resolve this matter... I just feel they are making it 10 time worse for them selfs and are doing everything in there power to ignore all knowledge and hope the matter goes away... Well not in this case as they have stolen money from me... I wouldnt let anyone away with that never mind a trusted phone company.
I am so angry and upset. My anxiety is really bad at this present moment and it's due to all this stress and worry that O2 are causing me and my family. All my family (9 in total) are all O2 customers and they are seriously thinking of boycotting O2 just because of the way they have treated me over the past year... I even at one point spoke with a nice gentleman from my nearest O2 shop about all this and he was discussed aswell and he said I should definitely take action... Now come on this a gentleman who works for O2 selling products ect and he is saying the way I have been treated is disgusting and disrespectful.

I have truly had enough now.
Message 4 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Martin-O2@Marjo@MercedesSare you able to offer any help with this. I think @Lisa10 has tried everything possible?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 25

Lisa10
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have already written to customer complaints about and dealt with a man called Richard cullen who stated all money's or most of it was taken in error and money would be refunded.... I am however still waiting. Nit to mention I have email Richard again and again... I have just literally had enough now and feel O2 are just being unlawful and very disrespectful towards me...
Message 6 of 25

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @Cleoriff

@Lisa10 I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I'll drop you a private message to get a few details and then get someone to look into this for you. Just get back to me when you can. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 25

Lisa10
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I truly have tried everything possible and now I am seriously thinking seeking legal help through my family solicitor. I am so angry with they way I have and still am being treated.
There is no need what so ever to treat anyone in this manner it is disgusting.
I truly have had enough and I am getting my self all worked up over my overdrawn account which is no fault of my own as it has been stated in writing this money was taken in error.... I would love to share the email attachment but unfortunately it has confidential information for example my address...!

I am just truly upset as a long term customer and this is how I am being treated!
Message 8 of 25

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I would strongly recommend youtake legal action. Apart from the money taken in error, you want all your bank charges back, any legal fees and suitable compensation for all the stress and worry.

You won't get your health back but O2 owe you big time. Do it. 

Message 9 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

If all else fails send a Recorded Delivery Letter to their UK Head Office:

260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom, SL1 4DX

Because it is not a PO Box Number it has to be signed for so you can track it.

Message 10 of 25