O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Top up issues

I have tried topping up by web, and phone and have been unsuccessful.  I have topped up once using the web option.  I would like to talk to a live person as I am in Ireland for a few days and there are no O2 stores in Cork..  

Level 1: Joiner

Re: Top up issues

Is there a phone number that I can call to get a real person on the other end and not just a looped message of how to top up?

Topics: 462
Solutions: 7,919

4445 is PAYG customer service
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Xperia Z5 Dual (O2 & Sfr) and Z3 Tablet (Three UK)
iPhone7 (EE)

nil desperandum

Topics: 462
Solutions: 7,919

Have a look on this help thread for alternative ways to top up too
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill-or-Ways-to-pay-guidelines...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Xperia Z5 Dual (O2 & Sfr) and Z3 Tablet (Three UK)
iPhone7 (EE)

nil desperandum

Topics: 551

Various other ways to top up here. Just scroll down to PAYG https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill-or-Ways-to-pay-guidelines...

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 76
Kudos: 1,154
Solutions: 340

Try purchasing a top up voucher 

iPhone 7 Plus 32GB Matte Black
Community Manager

Hi @MelodyCook! How are you doing today? Sorry to hear you were having issues topping up! Did you manage to do it in the end or are you still struggling? Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks @MI5@Cleoriff@lovemyphone for your advice. smiling

Holiday period is approaching... take part in related community discussions and a giveaway here! Smiley Happy

Get involved:
• New to the community? Please introduce yourself! (Or just say 'hello'!).
• Have something to say? Write a new post.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a Private Message.