cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariffs

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm currently on unlimated text and 500 mb of interent for £13.50 but now i have my own wifi at home i don't want the mb,but i can't find any tariifs with unliated text and some calls =/

Message 1 of 16
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You can order it online and it will be posted to you but will require activation when you receive it. If you go in store they should be able to set it all up for you so you walk out with it working.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 12 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Try Simplicity £10.50 a month. Unlimited texts and 100mb of data for when you are away from your home wifi.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
The only thing i use for wifi is whatsapp,and abroad you can't use your data so that it why i wanted some calls =/ i don't want to swop cos i have been with o2 for years and i have had no trouble with them.
Message 3 of 16

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You can have 100 mins instead of the data if you wish, but be careful about your apps updating in the background or you might find you get charged £1 a day for next to nothing.....

Currently using:
Message 4 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
how do you change it to get 100 mins instead of 100 mbs?i have my settings on for things to download when my wifi is on ONLY.
Message 5 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do i even need any mbs anyway if i have my own wifi at home?
Message 6 of 16

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You don't need it as long as you have mobile data switched off, then it will only use wifi.

Contact customer service to change your tariff for you but don't use chat.

Message 7 of 16

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Choose the Simplicity bar from this link http://freesim.o2.co.uk/ then choose between the different options. One is for unlimited texts and 100mb the other is for unlimited texts and 100 mins, both for £10.50 per month. Please turn off your data connection though as background updates to weather app (and some others) will still run regardless of your wifi setting.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's not unlimited text though,it is 500 texts lol.
Message 9 of 16

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Ooooops, sorry. How about a 1 month rolling contract for £11.00 a month http://www.o2.co.uk/tariffs/simplicity

Currently using:
Message 10 of 16